OK, I'm sick and I know it!

Iggy

Superstar Fish
Jun 25, 2003
Leduc, AB, Canada
Visit site
Just could not stop myself. I had to drop by that fish store, I just had too. Well, the cutest little red betta looked up at me as I walked by with those 'buy me' eyes, and what could I do!

I am the proud owner of a new young red betta male. I have not named him yet (I name them after a day has past just in case).

He is about 2/3rd the size of Finchy, and a perfect solid red, not a trace of any other color in all his fins.

He will likely be Ruby's mate. Finchy has a slightly curved spine :( so I do not want to breed him.

He is hanging out in my 1/2 gallon betta tank for now, till I can get my hands on another 3 or 5 gallon tank.

No pics yet, will post soon.

Papillon

Large Fish
Jun 15, 2003
Montclair, NJ
Visit site
Selling your Bed?????????!!! Well I never... Iggy I have a better one for you.... Buy a condo, specifically for all your fish, let's see am I up to tank # 674 .....! Preferably next to where you are now, or better still build an extension to house all the tanks... How am I doing?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

I am just as bad, figuring out when I can move on to salt water, yet I have just got my golfish!!!!

M

Iggy

Superstar Fish
Jun 25, 2003
Leduc, AB, Canada
Visit site
Welcome Riker the Little Red Betta

I have actually thought about flooding the basement..... beat that!

LOL, anyhow, he made it 24 hours so the new red betta is now called 'Riker' and my 4yr old daugher named the black moore 'Sunna'

I am foraging for glass now for the betta barraks, so far I have a few sheets of 3mm, about 24pcs of 2mm and an piece of 6mm. Have about 60 days to make about 180 barracks. Yes, 180, because I want the option to barrack the females too if they get aggresive.

I am lucky, we have a home, with a full basement, with a nice 12' x 12' office that I can heat seperately on its own thermostat. Right now its full of computer desks, but that will change to tanks shortly.

So far, about 12 bettas are pre-sold, and I hope to have about 60 of them sold directly to people in the local area. So, anyone near Edmonton, send me a PM if your interested.