Open to suggestion

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
ok well as i posted in another thread i got me a new betta and im just so excited about him but im having a hard time finding a good name for him, i was thinking valentino but i dont think it really suits him so im open to any and all suggestions for a name for this little handsome guy.

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
Oooooo!!! he's beautiful!!!!! hmmm, now for a name...what about Sully (like from Monsters, Inc. - not really sure if you would spell it sully or sulley..lol)?! I dunno, I'll keep thinkin...

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
IM SOOO proud of him he made his first bubble nest today!!! he is soooo happy in his new home, good ideas for names but i work in a toystore and have 2 toddlers, i dont need anymore cartoon charachters lol, i think he needs a stong, macho name, if bettas can really be macho that is lol, what about something like alexander or aguastus?SP and (yah i agree he does kinda look like a grover)

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
Oh ya! I like Piccasso! That would be cool, you could go for Augustus or Constantine...Octavian (he was kind of an evil emperor though, lol).

Platy_breeder, beautiful betta! For some reason the first thing that came to mind was Starlight, but thats kind of a girlie name....haha, so what about Spike?! ;)

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
lol welll...... we are going to see joe satriani and eric johnson next month in new orleans, so maybe i can get some inspirations from that, we are gonna see them play at the house of blues im soooo excited, this will be my first time seeing either of them but hubby has seen joe 3 time already.