ot: f/s camera

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Since I got rid of my tanks I have no use for my camera.. It's a canon s5Is.. It's in mint condition, no scratches anywhere, never dropped, very well cared for.. Askin 250 obo.. These are over 400 new last time I checked.. I accept paypal and money orders.. Shipping will be like 10 bucks at most id say.. If its more ill cover it!

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
I knew you were still alive, someone lied to me. Just because you don't have a tank dosn't mean you can't let us no how things are going. You haven't got a Nano tank yet?? When I saw the camera post I thought it was the spamers again.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Lol, nope not even a nano tank.. With the baby about to start walking there's no good place to put a tank.. Plus my job isn't very stable right now, in the last 3 weeks I think ive worked 8 days maybe? Im gonna have surgery on my shoulder hopefully in the near future and ill need all the money I can get to help with the bills while im off recovering.. Id like to start getting equipment together for say a 220g.. But that won't be setup untill 2-4 years from now.. Ill trade the camera for a ps3 or a 360 n some games! lol