over fed Betta.

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
i'm gonna be feeding my cole 2 pellets, a day one in the morning and one at night, till i feel his belly is perfectly normal then go back up to 2 pellets in the morning and 2 at night with the treat of a blood worm every two weeks.

Katome556

Large Fish
Oct 16, 2006
Russell,Kansas
i know about that ^^' i cut my pellets in half cause they look kinda big, i actully have to for my one betta Flare cause he won't eat them other wise :\.

Cole gets fed 1 half a pellet in the morning at about 8:00 am and another half at about 10:00 am and he then gets fed at the same times at night.

Flare gets fed 1 half a pellet the same time as cole but he gets an extra one at 12:00 pm.

those are only two schedules i have for them two and they skip a day every sunday, with some blood worm treats every two weeks on wensday.

oh one thing i wanna say is i think i know how cole got too fat >.< he stole some frog pellets when my mom's ADF was alive,after about a day or two of his stealing i realised to cup him before each ADF meal .

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
I feed small mouth size pellets. My male betta eats 6 of them, then glares at me for more. He refuses to eat freeze dried blood worms. My female refuses the betta pellets and the blood worms and will only eat flake food with her platy friends...go figure.