Overfed fish???

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
i know for sure that u can overfeed gold fishes. which later blows up...

can u overfeed saltwater fishes? iv been noticing my clown getting a little...round...:rolleyes: *laughingc

i always figure that saltwater fishes are somewhat smarter...

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
i added another fish and hes not eating very much. the other guy is just going crazy and hogging all the food should i seperate them for a while? btw my shrimp goes crazy (literally i'll post a vid XD) over anything i put in.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
no don't seperate them, they will sort it out. Most clowns are pigs and will eat what ever you feed them. FWIW I have never heard of a fish over eating until it blows up......that is hilarious....much like the blowing up sheep story.....

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
Lorna said:
no don't seperate them, they will sort it out. Most clowns are pigs and will eat what ever you feed them. FWIW I have never heard of a fish over eating until it blows up......that is hilarious....much like the blowing up sheep story.....

its very common for a common goldfish eating too much and die.

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
one of my over excited clowns was getting really "fat" and i noticed that he isnt using his left fine. (reminds me of nemo) i thought it was a something bad. or is because hes so over fed. i check on him this morning and hes back to normal. has anyone had this problem before?

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
TRe said:
why would that have anything to do with that???

lol did u see the movie? Nemo has a deformed fin. i forgot which one but one of them is smaller.

anyways i took a close look and i found a scrape or damage to his fin...i want to QT him and add some Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Mela Fix.

how long does the healing take? you can barely notice the wound. but i dont want it to get any worse.