Parting out 40 gallon breeder

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
Hello all, as my tank failed to sell as a complete set up, I will be parting it out. That being said, I will take requests for equipment and honor them on a first come first serve basis, however, I must sell ALL livestock before I get rid of any equipment.

I have no problem shipping any equipment, but will not be shipping any livestock or Live rock or sand.

Here is the list

70-80 lbs of Tonga, Fiji, and Caribbean rock covered in mushroom polyps, and leathers, and coraline. (I would like to get $5/lb for it as it is full cured and most of it includes quite a few softies).

Full clean up crew, including ~ 30 nassarius snails, mix of hermits, red leg, blue leg, and a few scarlets. ~ 25, Astrea snails (not sure how many), a breeding population of Margarita snails, 1 Pencil urchin, and all the various pods and worms that come with a 3 year old established tank. (I would like to sell this all to one person, will not ship, not really sure what the asking price would be, I would have to get an accurate count, and I am sure we could work out something reasonable)

Fish and other Inverts:

1 pair of breeding True Percs, and 1 unidentified, sand sifting, watchman goby. (Not looking to make money on these guys, more important they go to a good home.)

2 peppermint shrimp, and 1 pistol Shrimp, that has paired with the goby, although the goby occasionally wanders.(again a reasonable offer would be accepted).

Corals: 1 Big euphylia, aprox. 8 inches across, 6 inches wide, 4 inches high.
($140 dollars or best offer)
1, hammer coral that was in another tank and was damaged badly but have managed to save part of it ( has been healthy and stable for 3-4 months, and the clowns now host in it) (free to whomever takes the clowns)

lighting : 1 Sunpod 36" 2X150 watt MH 14K ($350 eight months old, retails new for 450+

Protein Skimmer: 1 aqua-c remora with the pump upgrade, and surface skimmer attachement.( $140 takes everything skimmer wise)

2 Seio power heads, one model # 620 and one model # 820 ($60)

1 titanium heater. (any reasonable offer)

Extras: Refractometer, hydrometer, Timer, Rio 2100, Maxi Jet 1200, various water tests, additives, and coral fragging equipment, 1 mag float, extra food (dry and frozen) towels, tubes, back up batter powered air pump, 4 - 18 gallon containers for transport and water changes, 3- 5 gallon buckets for water storage or water changes, some extra salt (maybe 40 gallons worth)

Make me an offer for any and all of the extras

painted black, custom made stand. Goes with 40 gallon breeder tank ($80)

I also have a 48" PC light 260 watt 4 x 65 power compacts, (only half works, needs a new balast I think, very minor repair then good as new, bulbs only 6 months old) plus 40 gallon long tank and stand. (make me an offer)