Partly sad,partly happy(mollies)

'-JIN-'

Large Fish
Mar 21, 2006
Penang,Malaysia
I have 5 gully mollies,somehow by the next month after i bought them,5 mollies turn to a school of mollies,the fries are all over da aquarium(around 25gallon).I got some question,1st will they do well with their parents??(bt in this 3days it seems like no prob) 2nd how big tank i need for them??(the fries,i can barely count dem)

Mar 6, 2006
Ontario, Canada
i had mollies once do the same thing i must of had 300 babies it seemed like, Anyway i just let nature take it course and i still had to sell some to the fish store more then one time mollies are horny little things LOL!!!!

What i would do is see how many survive and then take them to the fish store in a few months before your tank gets way to crowded

bighit22

Large Fish
Apr 22, 2006
New Mexico
man. thats awesome! (sorry to the rest who dont think so) I love mollies. If we didnt live so far away i would totally beg you for some. But, since we do, maybe you should let nature do its thing. If it works, awesome, otherwise, im sure there are many people more than willing to buy them.

'-JIN-'

Large Fish
Mar 21, 2006
Penang,Malaysia
today i juz bought a breeder net,da fry is cute.bt my mom said she will get rid of it,(sighs)I think there are almost 100 fries.I do hope somebody like u(bighit22)stay around my house area,i dont wanna take dem to shop,they usually die b4 they r bought by any1.