PC controls tank?

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
I've seen these on a few tanks but it is a program that checks and can change things in the tank like it can check PH,Nitrate,Nitrite temp (if those are off it will tell you) and can change the following to whatever there set at temp,lights and flow. Just some examples i heard they can do but i was wondering what are they called and do you use one? i'm guessing there pricey..

rohnds

Large Fish
Apr 23, 2005
Austin, TX (born NYC)
Be warned. Not even these devices can actually cannot alter your KH, pH or do water changes (at least not Dr. Aquarium).
Iis great at constantly monitoring data and reporting them or turning on and off equipments.

Rohn

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
Yea i know it wont do water changes at less not for another 10 years until those home robots do it :p but i didn't know that was free
One thing what do i put into my tank and put on my PC so the info gets sent and received...

rohnds

Large Fish
Apr 23, 2005
Austin, TX (born NYC)
One thing what do i put into my tank and put on my PC so the info gets sent and received...
Probes and controllers.

Yea i know it wont do water changes at less not for another 10 years until those home robots do it
If you atuomate your water change. The pump can be controlled by the software too according to your NO3 or NH3 levels. Even the water changes can be automated with little DIY.

Rohn

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea im sure thats just the software that you use when purchasing fromt them... i meen think about youll need sum type of instrument to read everything prolly sum type of wond