Photos of last addition to this tank

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Pictures I snapped of the Coral beauty I purchased a few days ago, along with a sebae anemone I got a month ago, I feed it once a week with shrimp and its doing well thankfully. This tank will be moved into a spare 55g I have lying empty keep in mind. Tank is maxed out with a purple firefish, clarkii, coral beauty, and a cheap a$$ little green clown goby I never see, along with a blood shrimp and a skunk cleaner, and some random corals here n there.

Ignore my aiptasia, Im going to get rid of it really soon (this time for real).

Pic of Sebae a few weeks ago (a bit too small for clown to host in, he likes to sit in it and trys to fit though, sleeps in it too)

Anybody have any idea what this is? Nudibranch? Looks just like a snail without a shell.

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
I love the aiptasia. The last pic is of a stomatella snail (or is it stomatellid?). They're great hitchhikers.

How big is your Sebae? I've had mine for a month and a half and it's turned brown but still retains faint purple tips. It has grown since I bought it...I feed once or twice a week, but I don't think it's high enough in the tank. It hasn't moved from where I placed it so I don't know if its getting enough light or not...My clown takes no interest in it either.

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
Thanks for the ID.

My sebae fully expanded is maybe 5 or 6 inches across. Mine alters from dark brown and that lighter cream color. The clown seems to harrass it when it trys to fit in and causes it to shrink until he goes away if hes too rough.