Pic or two

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
This one is about 4 months old....I need to take a new one as things have grown like crazy since then

Left

Right

wow I can't believe how out of control that xenia has gotten. I am going to cut that stuff way way back.....and since then I have a lot of digi frags on the top that I am needing to thin out also......Can't believe the growth in the past few months.

That clam cost me .90 cents on ebay.....and $10 shipping....he was about 2.50 inches when I got him about 6 months ago and he is now bigger than the crocea at about 6-7 inches long.....

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
thank you! It is a very rewarding hobby and you can see the growth of things over the past year it is truly amazing.

There are some truly gorgeous tanks amongst this group and I have learned a lot from each.......

now if I can just talk my s/o into an upgrade to a 120g and keep the 75 for a predator tank.........though he did mention that he would like seahorses......maybe I would combine my 75 & 20 into a 120g keep the 75g for predators.....and the 20g for a horse tank.....