Pics of my 2 new 6" hairy shrooms

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Majanos..damn. Oh well. they'll die. Anyways just bought a 6" inches round rock covered with brown and orange zoos. Got hundreds. I asked a guy at my LFS ( crossed my fingers he'd be there ) who doesn't know the SW world at all.
The price was 60 $ i got it for 35 . Much better deal than for the baby zoos and majanos.

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
will ask my friend for his digital cam again. Man this is hard to get a good pic. I did not manage to get the good focus/exposure.
I really need a cam with an optical zoom.
I wanna show you the big ice cream ball. Really sweet. Finally having a little more in my tank. Still need more/real LR.
;)

jammerz

Large Fish
Feb 28, 2005
Boise
WHOA!!! i didn't know there was a coral farm down here that i hadn't seen. These guys must not do much local advertisment. I emailed them to see if I could go check the place out myself, I'll let yall know how there place is damjn now im all stoked!!~!

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
just a warning : those pieces are very very very small. Yes they are beautiful , but don't think you'll get a piece bigger than 2" . Some zoos are so small you can't tell they are zoos. Some red zoos are very rare ...the choices are cool, but tiny most of the time.

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Woke up..the actinics opened..it was still alive altough i stung her very badly.
Pods were feeding dead tissue but first time joe didn't do the job. I might have a superhero anemone in my tank...unknow from mankind !
Tried reefcentral too..nobody really knows.
Oh well : super anemones for sale ..999 $ / each ;) ...mhhh i better change that to euros