pics of new frags as promised!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
well i met up with a local reefer today and he really hooked me up with some great frags at some awsome prices! as always dont mind my crappy camera (cant afford a new one i spend all my $ on corals :p )

first heres the superman monti i scored next to the pocillapora ive had for a while (its pretty small but the price was right $5) u cant really see the blue in the pic

this one is an orange encrusting monti

ORA miami orchid

heres the pink with purple polyp birdsnest

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
green monti cap

i love this one, its a green encrusting monti (lol i think its mounted in a small 1x1 tile)

this one is an unknown acro (looks like some type of stag)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
this is an yellow/green monti digi , one of the tips has died off but i got it anyways cause its a nice size (he said it got stung by a chalice)

another unknown acro he got in a trade at the fragswap

this pic is pretty crappy n blury but its late n im tired :p metalic green zoos

just a random pic to show the sps starting to fill in ;)

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
now i got all these frags other than the ORA miami orchid for $5 (the miami orchid was $10) the only sps ive really noticed growth on is my idaho grape monti i got at the fragswap last month but i cant wait for everything to start growing out! im really lucky to kno alot of local reefers that really look out n hook me up with these unheard of deals

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
oh yea keep in mind i just put all these corals in the tank just a few hours ago so the polyps arnt extended yet and everything should look much better tommorow

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i really like the cap too.. i dont kno if its cause its such a big pieceor its cause its so bright but its really nice... i dont think that pic captured the true colors of that acro (lights are out but ill try n get a better pic when they come on) and the superman monti is definitly my favorite ,the guy had a softball size piece that wasnt looking so hot (thats gotta be depressing cause u kno he paid alot for it)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
lol i dont kno how u do it! ive dropped a couple G's into this tank since august
(im up to somewhere between $4-5000 but shhh dont tell the fiance)

Last edited:

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
I, like you, have the fiance thing going on...only I definitely need to save the money for when we move in Sept. or there won't be an apartment to put around the tank. After the wedding things should really pick up tank wise.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
It does become somewhat harder when they are the one that balances the checkbook and can quickly come up with an estimation of the costs associated with your hobby at the drop of a hat.......I think mine is the debt of most third world countries.....and the other day....."the cost of a nice NEW toyota corolla"