PICTURES!!!!!

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
Okay, here is my Saltwater tank. <Wow, these pictures suck, better take some better ones tonight>

Dory... Blue Tang

Clown Fish... Nemo & Nema, They are always together.

Last edited:

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
nice lookin tank.. hopefully that coraline will get spreading soon to help color it up! those clowns look pretty big compaired to mine.. mine are only like1 1/4"
What kinda skimmer are u using?

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
nah my clowns are pretty small. i would say the my biggest is probably 1 1/4 inch.

Skimmer... Skimmer... Let me see, came with the package.

Saline Solutions Hooked On Protein Skimmer 30 from Big Als... probably the cheapest of the cheap so we will more then likely upgrade sometime in the near future.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Milo do you have plans for a bigger tank in the future? as you have some fish there that will need more space as they grow?

Looks good though, great start!

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
well the blue tang is going to need a bigger tank, i know that, so what were either gonna do now is keep her in the tank until she gets to big, then sell her, OR do what everyone else does when they have a SW tank, just buy another :)

Dec 21, 2005
st. louis area
Are those pics really 2 years old? i
nice tank, I'd reccomend turning the flash off, and trying to keep your hand very still. That will improve the pics drastically.
How's the scooter blenny doing? you don't see too many people out their with dragonettes that aren't mandarins.

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
LOL... no wrong date on the camera.

i am gonna try again tonight. I figured that it was because the batteries were going low. Billy Bob (scooter blenny) he's doing good. I liked him because of how he moved. It was funny.

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
Yeah, thats what came with the package. basically I am starting out with the bare necessities of items (and some items that you have to wonder why they even make anymore) Once i get some more $$ I am going to upgrade everything. On the chopping block is the Skimmer, The Hydrometer, the lights and the heater. Want to upgrade all those hopefully sooner then later :) for now though, they will have to do.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
Nice tank, love the blue tang. Too bad they get so big...

Just so you know, that's a flame angel you have, not a flameback (there actually is a flameback angel, looks much different).

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Have you seen the test on swingarms recently done.... 100% accurate!

Apart from maintenance , if you don't put them on a 100% flat surface then obviously they're off - you need to measure a place with a builders float measure , and use a perfectly horizontal surface.'

I don't know how long your skimmer took to collect that muck, but it looks to be doing ok..

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
don't know how long your skimmer took to collect that muck, but it looks to be doing ok..
Hey Wayne,

I just emptied it out last night, but before then would have been probably 4 or 5 days. I think its because of the seaweed that i am putting in the tank to feed the Foxface and the angel.

Just so you know, that's a flame angel you have, not a flameback (there actually is a flameback angel, looks much different).
Oh I Know! I always get them mixed up! I'll go and change my sig.

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
Alright, got some better pictures for everyone. Hope you like em. Oh Yeah... Give me comments on what I should do as i just started not to long ago. P.S. does anyone know why my foxface is still stressed?