please excuse my stupidity

cheovanna

Small Fish
Nov 30, 2004
Texas
Visit site
I'm taking care of cheo's fish, and today i changed the tanks water and these little bubbles were everywhere.. she told me to come here if i had any kind of simple question, or to just call her, but i dont want to bother her.. and well he's a picture of wht it looks like

i need to know if that's normal or if i should take the fish out, i'd be swimming with the fishes if her fish were dead when she came home.

she chose the wrong person to take care of her fish.. oh and another thing, she feeds her fish pellets and i was wondering how many pellets do they need?

Aug 23, 2003
Granada Hills, Ca.
It should be okay. I think it's just bubbles that stuck on to the walls when you took out the water and refilled it.

Make sure that the temperature of the water is roughly the same as the tanks. Don't take out all the water, just do about a 30% change. Be sure to use dechlorinator.

What kind of fish does she have?

ty6464

Large Fish
Sep 19, 2004
Georgia, USA
Visit site
make sure you use the chlor out if you haven't already. it will kill her fish if you don't. read the bottle and go by what the instructions say by the amount of water. 2-3 pellets a day for each of the bettas.

Kyle

Large Fish
Aug 5, 2004
My House
I don't think the bubbles are anything to worry about, and there is not way to tell that there is chlorine in the water just by looking at it, so as long as you put the chlorout in then it should be fine. If anything the air bubbles are good, because it shows that when you did the water change it aerated the tank.