poll:fav color of betta

whats your fav color betta?please pick one of the options below.if other, list your c

• red

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • blue

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • white body,red tail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • turqouis

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishlover

Large Fish
Sep 12, 2004
Florida
Visit site
this is my first time doing a poll so srry if it's bad.
what would be your fav color betta?please pic one of the choices below.if u pick other then say what ur fav color is.

blue

red

torquise

palish pink

white body red tail

other

sugarloves

Medium Fish
Jul 15, 2004
Visit site
I dont think Ive ever heard of a betta being dyed before. I would assume that it would be extremely rough on their fins thus making them unsellable. All the green bettas I have seen are more blueish but get the green colour when the light hits them.

Heres a pic of my girl.

Attachments

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
BLUE my betta boy is blue with beautiful purple markings on his flowing fins. But sugarloves...WOW!!! That is one PRETTY betta. I have never seen a green one before, and honestly, from the fish I have seen at my LFS...I have never seen such a beautiful female. All the ones the LFS have are rather drab...thanks for posting that pic of your girl...she is stunning!!!

sugarloves

Medium Fish
Jul 15, 2004
Visit site
Yea I actually picked her up at my local mom and pops pet store. She was dark and ugly when I bought her but she brightened up nicely with care. Its funny, we only have two pet stores here (both non-chains) and one has awesomely bright females and the other store has extremely dark, tiny, pathetic looking ones. I wonder what causes the difference in appearance.

Sep 23, 2004
Gimli Manitoba
Visit site
my personal favorites are the oddballs the mixtures i have one thats a combo of white red and blue so it looks kinda pink and purpely the others pinkish with blue at the base of the fins and red the rest of the way and grumpy my favorite is blue and red combo

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I picked turquoise... my turquoise betta is very pretty, a bit less common than red or blue. I think I like the color of my female and one of my others better though... the female is white with turquoise fins/tail, and the other mail is purpley/blue, with a translucent strip on his tail.