pondering my next stocking choice

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
I was wondering about what fish to add next to my 29...so far I have a common clown and a sixline wrasse. I can't have any interesting inverts because the wrasse will destroy them all--he's killed my cleaner shrimp, a huge amount of pods, hermit crabs, an emerald crab, dwarf brittle stars, and is currently working on a cool new turbo snail. Because inverts are not safe in my reef, I guess I want to add some sort of fish that isn't 100% reef safe (mainly towards inverts). I was thinking along the lines of a hawkfish...either longnose or one of the more red/drab colored ones (I would like to avoid the flame hawk, though it is very tempting)...anyone have any other suggestions? I still want some sort of dwarf angel in the end...though I've heard that a dwarf angel isn't a good choice for a tank so small...
The only thing holding me back is the no vacancy in my quarantine tank (it's housing a juvenile leopard frog)...I am open to your ideas/suggestions

thanks

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Centropyge argi , small Canthigaster puffer would be a good choice.

Good to see your sixline is reverting to what appears to be type, mine only kills fishes though