Pre-water pics

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Heres the tank so far.. I have a concern with the MH bulbs hanging down b/c of the weight.. They will only be like 4" above the water! I don't know what or how to fix this but im sure ill think of something.. The left side is getting more of a blue color, not really sure why but ill deal with it lol.. Tank is a 33L..
Dont mind the fingerprints all over the glass lol it will be cleaned before water goes in! Comments welcome!

Actinics

Actinics n MH

Frag rack

strout

Superstar Fish
Dec 21, 2008
Be careful with those low MH, I have mine mounted in my canopy and they are low also, maybe 7 inches or so off the top of my water. Anyway I touched them for just a split second with my wrist while I was moving stuff around in the tank, I ended up with a third degree burn in that spot, yes, you read that right, 3rd degree. As far as the tank goes, It LOOKS GREAT, but I think you will have that frag tray filled up in, I don't know, Two day lol. I was going to ask what 33 Liters is, but I just saw it, 29 gallons. It sure looks bigger that 29 g. Anyway, thanks for posting the pics.