Question and Random Pics

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
OK the Question is this:
I have two Anenomies that I cant identify. At work one was called a Pacific White Zebra Anenome and the other was called a Pacific Red Flat Anenome. We have no other names for these...Any one know/find anything??? Here are their pics and some other randome ones that I took while getting the pics of the Anenomies.
Dont know why its so bright.....

Fish:

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Here is what I found

Curly-Que Anemone
Bartholomea annulata
Curly Que Anemones are most often found in the Caribbean in murky waters rich in macroalgae.The Curly-Que or Glass Anemone has very interesting appearances and can make interesting captives. Curly Que Anemones normally do well under moderate lighting conditions and a moderate water flow. They are generally not considered to be reef safe, because they may sting fish and other invertebrates. The Curly Que Anemone may be a translucent shade of brown, blue, or gray. Its long, thin tentacles are curled at the tips, hence, its name. They are often striped with a number of swollen white bands located inside the tentacles. At full length, most Curly Que Anemones are 4 to 7 inches in diameter including tentacles.Relatively Easy to care for,
Curly Que Anemones can be kept under moderate lighting. A moderate water current should be established in the tank. To feed, offer a small chunk of shrimp, fish, squid once per week. Approximate purchase size: 2" to 3"