Question...

Chuck Nasty

Medium Fish
Apr 21, 2005
Houston Texas
I was just wondering something.Every time i do a water chang in my tank and then when i add the new water it looks like there are spider webs all over the rocks.I dont know what it is.Thay go awayabout 20 min after the water chang.

One more thing.I got alot of white looking worms that are always comming out of my rock.All time of the day.I dont know if thay are good are bad.Thats all the questions i got for this time.Everyone take it easy..

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
ive notised a type of worm in my tank too it is crawling on the glass. it is about 1cm and you can barrely see the bristles. what color are the worms. the spider webs may just be the cracks were algae(corraline) hasnt grown.

Chuck Nasty

Medium Fish
Apr 21, 2005
Houston Texas
the worms dont crawl on the glass thay are comming out of the rocks and thay come out when the light is on are off.Tonight i noticed that thay where comming out of the sand too.I know there is a worm that is not good to have in your tank.If it is a bad on how do i kill them?

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Some worms do crawl on glass...red spaghetti worms do this in my tank.
I also have a load of hard tube worms everywhere and they release a web to catch food...doesn't look great...pretty harmless but LPS can puncture themselve when they're near.
It could also be a bacterial film.
Ram Ram i don't get it..why would the webs be cracks ?!