Quick question please read

Plee_cO

Large Fish
Nov 5, 2006
Daytona Beach, FL
Ok so i have one female betta already. im getting a new tank and i was thinking about putting 2 more in there and having a small small school of them.

After i do that are there any other ish i could put in there with them like a gourami or small school of tetras. if its ok to do that then which should i put in with them the gourami or the tetras

thanks in advance*crazysmil

Oct 15, 2006
Aim for a 30 or 40. Those are more stable, and you will be glad you got a large tank.
The only thing you won't like is the increase in water and electricity bill and cleaning it I think.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
They'll get along with most community fish... tetras, platies, guppies, rainbowfish, angelfish, catfish, etc. Since it's just females, they should also get along with a gourami.

Nov 14, 2006
Fishers, IN
www.myspace.com
If you get a 55g please, please put your turtles in there!! They are suffering in a 10G and honestly i can't believe they didn't die when you housed them in the 2G. if you can't properly care for them, please think about re-homing them and at least giving your oscar the 55G. instead of getting more tiny tanks, you should focus on getting one or two nice large tanks for the fish you have that need the room!!

homebunnyj

Superstar Fish
Jul 13, 2005
Western NC
Breeze7050 said:
If you get a 55g please, please put your turtles in there!! They are suffering in a 10G and honestly i can't believe they didn't die when you housed them in the 2G. if you can't properly care for them, please think about re-homing them and at least giving your oscar the 55G. instead of getting more tiny tanks, you should focus on getting one or two nice large tanks for the fish you have that need the room!!
Agreed.
When you have them properly housed, they will be easier to keep, easier to clean up after, healthier, more fun to watch. Kinda like goldfish, it's the same with them. :)