Quick Stomatella Question (I hope)

angelmom

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2005
Vernon, CT
I know I haven't been around much, I've been really busy and life has just been you know life. My tank is coming along very nicely I'll get some pictures posted up here soon. Jess was here and took some really nice ones so maybe she would be a nice friend and post some for me as well. I do have one question.

I have Stomatella snails and I know most everyone here does. I started out with a couple and now my tank seems to be a bit over run by them. They don't seem to be hurting anything, but I do want to know if they eat tiger pods? The more snails I see the less of the tigerpods I see. It would be better to have tigerpods wouldn't it? If the lack of tigerpods is not from them any idea what it could be from. Fish in the tank is a clown fish, well was up to today. I added a 6 line wrasse and a clown goby. So I know the lack of is not from them. Do clown fish dinne on them?

Also one more question. I've found some little round black things in my thank. They kind of look like poppy seeds? Any idea?

angelmom

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2005
Vernon, CT
That's when I'm looking for them, I'll not worry then if they come and go, but if I don't seen the population going up in a couple of weeks I'll get another bottle of the pods. Can't hurt right.