ram not swimming

Fish Friend

Superstar Fish
May 29, 2005
England
www.piczo.com
Hi
for like 2-3 monthis ive had a ram that cant swim but can in a way ? it stays at the very bottom, and its kinda shrinking but i think i need to get rid of it or treat it very soon because i think its in a lot of pain, when it tries to move, it shakes and can only move a little bit, i think it has loads of white spot aswell so that doesnt help !, ive put a few pics of it on here but there not very good....
Anyone know whats up with it ?

Attachments

Last edited:
white spots the size of a salt granule all over the fish means ick and that means your fish is in a really stressful state so either treat the fish with medicine or remove him and possibly kill him to relieve him of the stress. usually when my fish can't swim like yours and floats around it has about 5 hours to live then they usually die :( so i can't really help you there, good luck

Fish Friend

Superstar Fish
May 29, 2005
England
www.piczo.com
hmm yes, i may put her out of her misery, what do you give fish an over dose of to kill them peacefully ? is it vetinary anestetic or something like that ?:S if not then ill just hand her over to my lfs and let them take care of her :(