rate my tank

marcel

Small Fish
Mar 4, 2010
Hi Guys

Please see attached updated pics of my tank, i have added some more plants and drift wood. Hope you guys like.

Ps- all my plants are growing nicely, except my hairgrass. Does it grow slow?

Attachments

marcel

Small Fish
Mar 4, 2010
anubuis nana

Hi guys

As you no my hairgrass is realllly growing slowing,im having the oppersite effect with my anubuis. Every week im seeing 3 - 4 new stems and it takes about 4 days for the leave to appear. Im really happy about the rapid growth but is this normal? i thought anubuis is a slow growing plant.

Aug 16, 2009
SW Pennsylvania
Sluder 4, I know this isn't your thread, but your tank is MAJORLY overstocked. First off, you have goldfish, which are cold water fish, in with warm water fish! Cold water fish cannot live with warm water fish. Three goldfish need anywhere from 60 to over 100 gallons of water, depending on the species. Also, you have two angelfish. Angelfish need 40 gallons of water and a tall tank. Your tank is only 20 gallons. You cannot house so many fish together, especially when they are incompatible species. I suggest you start your own thread and get rid off all your goldfish and angelfish!

ValRasbora

Superstar Fish
May 2, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Sluder 4, I know this isn't your thread, but your tank is MAJORLY overstocked. First off, you have goldfish, which are cold water fish, in with warm water fish! Cold water fish cannot live with warm water fish. Three goldfish need anywhere from 60 to over 100 gallons of water, depending on the species. Also, you have two angelfish. Angelfish need 40 gallons of water and a tall tank. Your tank is only 20 gallons. You cannot house so many fish together, especially when they are incompatible species. I suggest you start your own thread and get rid off all your goldfish and angelfish!
I agree. We all know how darned tempting it is to overstock tho;)