reef bugs

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
well the guy at big al's was ranting and raving about this stuff but so many people work there i tend not to pay so much attention to what they say so i asked at another lfs and they too said this stuff is great but they too were looking for me to spend $$$...even the back of the box is pretty convincing so i figured i ask u guys be fore shelling out the $20 ;)

KahluaZzZ said:
is your goal to stimulate your inverts to eat ?
of course*crazysmil

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
In the reef aquarium, previously not seen cryptic organisms are likely to appear with use of this product. Other creatures will show behaviors that indicate the taking in of the Reef Bugs™ aggregate. This is is a colorful and interesting time to observe your reef life. Feeding at night under artificial moonlights can produce results not seen before as well.
this is straight off the side of the box

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
sry but that box looks like a board game from the 60s....

looks to me like a mixture of marine snow and frozen type eggs

y dont u try it and give us your feed back?? =)
not everyone has a 55g reef tank....

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
so i was at yet another lfs who swears by this stuff this guy actualy said his sun polyps open up to about an inch when he uses this stuff...... he said about a 1/4 teaspoon mixed in a cup of water let it sit for about 1/2 hour and then target feed with siringe and most corals love it and will extend farther

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
the way everyones been talking about this stuff i find it hard to belive that no body on here has any opinions ...... what about the experts camaro, aresgod ???:D