REEF HQ

Hey Guys

i was at REEF HQ today and saw some great stuff, i will post more soon, protein skimmers (5-10 of them ) the size of 44g drums,

electric currents running throw coral to stimulate grow (12v)

but this one is about experimental testing on the following (pics)

Attachments

NAH Mate,
its a attraction. its also a place where marine bioligists study the GB reef. i am a member there 30 bucks for a year. its the fish tanks i could never ever afford. it has a holding tank of 700 000 gallons ( just water ) its a Underwater Discovery Tunnel, revealing a 3,250,000 litre world of living and breathing coral, ohh i have pics alright. and mpegs which i will add to my web page when its up. i posted the URL for Reef hq some where

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=reef+hq&meta=

this will give you a insight

those skimmers are bloody huge ( bigger than 44 galon drums )

i took over 200 maybe 300 pics and a poo load of mpegs. it will take some time to downsize the pics and crop the movies, just email me if you want a zip made and i will email ya. bare in mind some of the large tank pics of fish werent that flash due to refraction and depth of the large tank, the coral tanks turned out great any way email me if ya want those zip file before i post them

morph tank

This woman wont let me get this one installed in the main bed room as a feature wall, i think its her or the tank, mmmmmm

the girl or the tank

i mentioned before that this tank was wall to wall covered in morphs, they had actually cleaned a lot of them up and they had spoilt this beautiful tank also by putting a TV in there playing that bait fish NEMO,
SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!

Attachments