www.tiecc.net
pincushion urchin
red brittle star fish
purple serpent star fish
porcelin crabs
green emerald crabs
decorator crabs
sally light foot crabs

what would be good in my 45 gal tank. its a fowlr tank but i want everyone to get along :) now i have lots of rock, blue hippo, coral beauty wras, 2 clown fish, fire fish, hermits, snails, and i think thats it.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
id say ur over stocked imo.. and thats pretty small tank to have a tang in, i know its probably small or whatever but they still need pleanty of room to swim and it will outgrow your tank faster than you think..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
first off cumminz i said it was my opinion, which last time i checked we were aloud to have.. whats with the attitude.. the tang is a big waste producer that's why i said that and since the min. requirements for a blue hippo is at least 70gallons it will probably be a bit cramped... and btw when you get ur SW tank up then we can discuss how many fish u can put in there :p

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Cumminz, could you perhaps start your own thread about stocking? It gets confusing when someone is asking about one tank, then someone else hijacks and asks about a completely different tank :)

Stocking saltwater is not the same as stocking freshwater. You'll be able to have far fewer fish in a saltwater tank.

Twisted, is that a coral beauty angel or a wrasse that you have? If it's a wrasse that sleeps in the substrate, it might be risky to have crabs in your tank.