removing anoneme off rock

dial

Large Fish
Jun 8, 2003
Australia
dialmedia.com.au
hi all my anoneme out of all the rocks in my tank has decided to bed itself on the bigist piece, so now i cant move it. how can i safely remove the anoneme. currently i have 2 36watt fluros. im replacing them with 2 T5 10,000 k lights 2 atanic and 1 20,000 t5. so hopefully i have enough light now for the anoneme to live at the bottom of the tank and not half way up.

how do i safely remove it.

cheers aron.

dial

Large Fish
Jun 8, 2003
Australia
dialmedia.com.au
too much. about 3K (aus) and still spending. i havent taken any new pics in a month. my fuge smashed and shredded my hands (i was installing light and it fell onto the fuge and my hand fell through the smash). getting stitches out friday. so ill take more pics and update site.

cheers aron.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
discus4everGrl said:
TRe - how's it working out with a hippo tank in your 10 gallon tank......
she's still doing fine im getting ready to switch her over to my 55 gallon which is empty right now... as soon as i get it setup and cycled she'll go in there
btw the hippo tang is about the same size as the clown ;)

Last edited:

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
that hippo is gonna need a big tank--probably something well over 6 feet long (so bigger than a 120)....I saw a full grown tang (sp. unknown) swimming around in a 6 ft tank and it was obviously way too small for it...