Rock ID?

Has anyone seen this new setup that ADG just recently came up with? Here's a picture:

http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/portfolio/content/Aquariums/Freshwater Aquariums/4.jpg

I couldn't help but notice the rocks and gravel in this aquarium. They seem to have more of a blueish/greenish/gray tint to them. Does anyone know where I can get rocks and/or gravel like this? I've looked around and all I can seem to find is just plain old brown gravel. Is the color a matter of lighting or is it the rocks?

Thanks for the input. What kind of lighting do you think would achieve that kind of coloring in the rocks? The only place that I have as a source for any gravel and rocks is Wal-Mart (I live in the middle of nowhere) and their gravel is BROWN brown. They do have some river rocks in the crafts section that are black and gray, but I don't know what to do about gravel. Any advice? Would you recommend buying anything online?

Last edited:
Hmm.. I'll have to look around I guess. The only place to get aquarium gravel around here is Wal-Mart. Even my LFS doesn't carry rocks or gravel. There are no rivers nearby. Everything is so dry here. We have one nursury nearby, but the only thing they carry as far as rocks go is limestone.