Saltwater Coral/Fish Profiles

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Hello all,

We are going to be making a concerted push to get more information added to the SW profiles so what we are asking of you is that if you have the time/inclination/knowledge you please try to contribute any that you might have. Currently there is one coral profile for zoanthids which i put together last night as a test but we need many many more. The basic procedure is this: create a brief write up with the relevant information and then e-mail it to me: batchelor.kevin@gmail.com. I will then read through it, make sure it is kosher, and post it in the profiles section. Also, we ask that you take a peek through the SW fish profiles and if you notice any information which is in error let me know and I can adjust it to compensate for the problem.

Thats about it for now.

Kevin

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
update: things are coming right along...we have now got a lot of different mushroom related profiles up but we do need some pictures to go with them so please take a look at what we are missing, see if you can help

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Hey its lookin great guys! Keep up the good work.

Oh hey, and a shout out to radamsk1 for helping get all of this rolling with the corals section and his contributions so far. *thumbsup2

radamsk1

Large Fish
Apr 23, 2005
Long Island, NY
Hey thanks. Be great if you guys could help with some pics of especially some of the LPS:

Bubble Coral
Elegance
Flower Pot (Goniopora)

and any nice looking SPS's also.

Should be finishing up the Softy section today if I'm lucky.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
OK....everything i have so far is uploaded. the softies section is really filling out nicely! If everyone could poke around and send me pictures they might have for blanks we would really appreciate it. And, mad props to radamsk1...he is doing all the work here, im just putting it online

radamsk1

Large Fish
Apr 23, 2005
Long Island, NY
Thanks ;-) Sorry about the recent slow down. Should be picking up some more time the next few days to finish up the LPS section. I seriously think I'm becoming more coral obsessed than fish obsessed with my SW tanks. I just need a huge tank to keep all those non-reef safe fish to enjoy the rest of the SW world!