Saying hi

Hi

My name is Red and I live with Purple in Hampshire UK.

Mother of 3 kids,3cats and I work full time.

I have owned 2x4ft 2x3ft and other assorted tanks in the past and also enjoyed breading live bearers.

I gave up fish when I had a bad neighbour with a big base problem (water used to jump in the tank).

Now I just sit n watch Purple look after the tanks and fish although I just might get some of my own soon.

Not totally new but then I dont always remember all I did before.

Sorry I jumped into chat without saying who I am 1st.

Red (MrsPurple)

Thanks for the welcome :)

I wont get on line much over the next few weeks I have so much to do in the house because of the new tank Purple has installed in the sitting room (need to make space for the stuff hes moved).

Glad I was not the only one that didnt post here right away ;)

Red

Thanks Taffy

Things have gotten a little crazy around here of late and I am trying very hard to sort out the house mess from moving in the other tank as well as holding down a full time job and being a taxi driver for all those that live in the house.

One of our cats was hit by a car at the weekend and I have been rushing to and from the vets like a demented mad woman... then the bill hit us £164.

So back to the drawing board... maybe that house move would cost us less in vet bills so would be more cost effective in the long run ?

Red