Here's all the new stuff I got tonight from someone in my local reef club:

[/IMG]

Snails (not that exciting I know)
[/IMG]

Hermits
[/IMG]

Red mushroom, Astrea Starfish, purple zoas
[/IMG]

Finger leather frag, lots more zoas (all different colors) and there is even a brittle star in there:
[/IMG]

How much did I pay for all this, you are wondering? $45! *BOUNCINGS

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
There are some blue leg, a scarlet and those black and white ones. Not sure if they are Zebras...but this guy had them in his reef. He was a pretty knowledgeable dude...so I think it's ok. I'll keep an eye on them.
When I google Zebra Hermit....they don't exactly look like that.

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
TRe said:
so u have a local reef club?? that sounds so cool howd u find it???
Actually found it by accident through a link on Reef Central. There is a section for local clubs, just look for your city. I saw one for Miami/Ft. Lauderdale...check it out ....FMAS - Florida Marine Aquarium Society
My dad and I joined up together the other day. I also have a large chunk of LR waiting for me at his house too that had a bunch of corals on it.

Everything started to open a bit last night. I can't wait to get home from work today so I can go look at it all...:)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
wow i actually met the president of that reef club i just kinda forgot about it lol they were at bigal's and i started talking to the guy about tattoos since we both had full sleeves and ended up talking to thim for a while but i just didnt wanna sign up cause they wanted $20 :eek: lol i guess i was being cheap that day but the guy was cool he told me a few good reefs around here to snorkel/dive at i think im guna sign up though sounds like a good idea + itll allow me to get more involved in the hobby not to mention there having a frag swap in feb ;)

Last edited:
none that i know of. if anyone knows any please tell me! for reference on location i live about 5 minutes from sandstone. well... "the verizon theater" now. and same goes for the kansas city rennaisance festival location.

EDIT: looked on the site tha limi put up while i was typing... closest is halfway through missouri i think.

Last edited: