Scotland

Mel

Small Fish
Nov 24, 2003
Edinburgh
Visit site
Hello to everyone just thought i would introduce myself.

I'm 31 years young and love keeping fish.Have kept them since my teens due to my dad who's kept them forever but has now moved onto Koi and i've moved to discus.Live in Edinburgh for the past 8 years and originally from Aberdeen.I have a guest house which keeps me busy but am home for the fish and dog, a wee Jack Russell called peanut who i also adore then thirdly theres my better half Lee whos a landscaper/greenkeeper/waiter/painter/plumber/cleaner as you can see i keep him busy.Oh he has a four foot goldfish tank which personally i think is such a waste!!!!

Just a new member here but not new to fishy forums so look forward to meeting you all.

Mel

PS nae time for bairns as yet!!!!!

Mel

Small Fish
Nov 24, 2003
Edinburgh
Visit site
scmooooze away taffyfish!!!!!!

You would be more than welcome but please remember to book early cos when the welsh come for the rugby they come in their thousands.Not complaining but its always one of the busiest weekends of the year and they normally stay four nights......very good for business.

I was born in wales but moved to scotland when young.

Mel

Mel

Small Fish
Nov 24, 2003
Edinburgh
Visit site
OH NO imagine spending hogmany in scotland without a drink!!!!!

Thanks very much everyone and am gonna post pics under rate my tank so have a look and tell me what you think.

Mel

Mel

Small Fish
Nov 24, 2003
Edinburgh
Visit site
Thanks and this is the first time for discus for me!!!!

Aready had a death last week which was sad and now they have worms/internal parasite but at least the meds are now working.....Thank God!!

I used to have a lovely tropical set up with loads of thriving plants,keyholes,ruby barbs,gold tiger barbs,clown plec,gibb plec and pure black pair of angels who i'd had since tiny babies.They had just started to breed and was in no hurry to set up a baby tank cos the angels were young and i wanted them to practise.Anyway went on holidays for two weeks, came back and the baysitters daughter had put a bar of soap in the tank.......OH!!!!!!

So instead of phoning me for advice they all died apart from two corys who made it to the goldfish tank and are now very happy in with the discus.

Moral-TRUST NO-ONE!!!!!

Mel