Shoot, I got sucked in! (pics)

jaglar

Large Fish
Sep 20, 2005
Victoria, BC
:eek:
So, the deal is they were so cute, and the cups were small, yall know. Problem is I haven't finished my tank shuffle yet!
So one poor baby is in a bowl!!!!!!! I Know Im sorry!:(

This is the un-named cup/bowl puppie. (he doesnt look green in person....more pink/white w/ white fin tips. Name suggestions are welcome!!
This is fernando, giving us a little attitude. He is in a filtered heated 2.5 (the other one will SOOOON have the same). Fernando hates showing off, and never flares his gills.
Thought i would share *twirlysmi

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
UP UP AND GUPPY said:
Hi, nice pics of the bettas. Do bettas go well with dwarf gourmis because im getting another ten gallon soon and i want to get some dwarf gourmis so yeah great pics.
Not to be blunt but, ABSOLUTLY NOT!! They are from the same family and putting a Gourami with a Betta is like putting 2 Bettas together. Sometimes you can get away with more than one Gourami but you never know. I strongly advise against it!!

jaglar

Large Fish
Sep 20, 2005
Victoria, BC
LoL! way to be ninamarie, I am still trying to get my boyfriend to wear pink, I guess he isnt a real man heehee! good thing he doesn't read this site.
Guppy_newbe I love the name vinney! you rock!

Does anyone know where to get coloured dividers so i could put a few bettas in one tank such as a ten, divided ...or so. But I dont want them to stress.......:)

Sep 2, 2005
North East Philly
I fourth Vinney (-:

Fernando is the opposite of my Betta when ever I want to look at him he goes bull dog on me and flares away. Soemtimes I forget what he looks like relaxed and I try to peek at him in the evening when he is sleeping just when I look at him (facing his back) he flares! I swear he has eyes in the back of his head.

UP UP AND GUPPY

Superstar Fish
Mar 14, 2006
Sacramento, California
www.myspace.com
guppy_newbe said:
Not to be blunt but, ABSOLUTLY NOT!! They are from the same family and putting a Gourami with a Betta is like putting 2 Bettas together. Sometimes you can get away with more than one Gourami but you never know. I strongly advise against it!!
Yeah i can see your point what fish would do good with dwarf gourmis then(i was also thinking about a bala shark but i think they grow too big)?