snowflake eels problem

Jan 17, 2011
i recently received a 14" snowflake eel, which is super awesome! However, all my fish are dying. My 7" super healthy Dinosaur bichir died, my happy black ghost knife died, my baby bala shark died, and my super happy mystery snail died. My PH is perfect, my salinity is brackish with a gravity of 1.012 and my ppt is at a steady 15. the Bala looked like my dinosaur bit it, which is normal, and i was kinda expecting him to die, but not at the same time as the others. Does any one have any suggestions on how this could have happened??????? Also, How come i am the ONLY person in the world with goldfish that can survive in salted water???? maybe cause i am awesome.

all the fish that you say suffered are NOT brackish water fish Then LIKE a tiny bit of salt . In my 120 gallon tank I put about One giant coffee cup of instant ocean salt That/s all Maybe they could handle twice that But they are not good with that high a salt level and my gold fish are good to. Gold fish can live in a SEWER so they can survive almost anything I once went river fishing ( I live in BC Canada ) and caught a gold fish in a fast moving trout river.