So long nano, 80g is in

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Finally..got tired of nano restrictions..got a deal on a used cube, always wanted one.

Isn't cleaned yet. Got the stand, ugly one, but i'll fix that. It's drilled on the bottom, 2 u-tubes, got a skwid with that, a 27g sump baffled, fans, plumbing etc..all for about 150 USD. Miracle aquarium. Already bought a Seio 820, heater, Deltec skimmer, return pump...now i need a good ol' MH.

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
:) yep..when i sold my tank a year ago, i fragged my corals and shipped them into a friend's tank. Some died, but some grew really well and they'll be back at home. Kinda fun and economic. Just cleaned out debris, diluted vinegar into the filled tank to get rid of the coralline (works pretty well)..it's gonna be a long time before i put some good stuff in it (damn cycle). Good news, the tank doesn't leak (risky when you buy used stuff). Bad news, 2 or 3 scratches deep enough..so the guy gave me a little but honest refund.
*thumbsups

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Not used to have this problem, my girlfriend moved in with her cats wich are..really good ants/butterfly hunters..then i had the deal for this setup..then i noticed the 4.5 " gap on both sides..wich is really perfect for them to watch and scare the fishies. Gotta find something aesthetic to prevent a cat-induced heart attack. Can't put the tank in a room.
chrispar0323: I could also imagine a planted tank in a cube, would be awesome.
zigzag131: The have plenty of choice...you got 8 tanks!!

Last edited: