Some 29g pics

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Once again sorry for the bad quality, comming from a camera phone and the glass is pretty dirty lol..

some zoas, i have a few different kinds but with the bad camera these are the ones i could get the best pic of.

Heres my Leather, closin up for the night.. A hammer i just got , some kenya tree and some orange zoas

Heres a mushroom rock i got 20+ shrooms, some green pallys, purple monti

Last but not least a FTS

once again sorry for the bad pics (and the dirty tank)

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Thanks matt, the tank has been set up for about 6 months id say, All that rock will be going into my 55 here in the next month or so.. There is a hugh arch rock that you can't see b/c its half the length of the 29 so i have it up agains the back wall, i have tons of pods and worms im afraid im going to lose when i move everything into the new tank b/c i don't wanna use all that sand b/c im afraid ill get a huge spike and kill alot of my corals..

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
I read that you really only want to put about a cup of sand from an old tank. Stirring up the sandbed is going to destroy most of the denitrifying bacteria anyway.

Most of the pods should transfer to the new tank on the rock, if you do it reasonably quickly/use a bucket to catch those that fall off.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Yea i probably was only going to use a cup or 2, its just moving from 1 side of the room to the other so i doubt much of anything will fall off.. I noticed some bristal worms yesterday for the first time in 6 months lol.. There was a rather large grayish worm in my zoas it looked like it had spikes on it also but when i tried to catch it it went back into the zoas, im sure it wasn't eating em or anything but i wanted to get it out b/c of the size..

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Thanks Tre, ill probably just end up using a cup then.. I just got a email today saying my lights i ordered wont be shipping till monday so that will deley me a bit.. Like i said im in no hurry to get it running