some random pics I have

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
i found some pics of my 29...so here goes

my evil but cute sixline in the quarantine tank

my beloved seaclone ;) ......that's about three weeks worth of skimmate production--i don't have the time to fine tune it every couple of days

a blurry pic of some red macroalgae i have--pretty cool stuff (in person)

last one...my mushroom fragging tub as of april--currently, it is covered in gorgeous pink/purple coralline algae :)

I just got hispeed internet, so I can now upload pictures without having to wait 10 minutes per pic....I'll post some meaningful pictures later

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
nice pictures, the six line looks like he snice, I gues spictures can be deciving.

In the last picture, the mushroom frag tub, what does that do? Do you put newly fragged shrooms in it or something? Just curiouse

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
i just put the newly fragged shrooms in with some rubble and they reattach--then i mount these reattached frags or frag em again

i do need some updated shots--the sad thing is, my tank is ridiculously empty (haven't had the time to go out and spend $$$ now that i have it)

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
i just bought 2 1/4 lbs of cured Fiji LR--it looks so outta place in my tank because my other rock has hair/coralline algae covering it, but this new rock looks very promising

if i can overcome my laziness and find my digital camera, i will post a couple full tank shots in the coming week