Someone stop me!!!!

Dec 8, 2004
Visit site
Haha... my parents probably aren't going to be too happy with me- but the petshop i work at just got a new order of doubletail bettas yesterday... so guess what! *BOUNCINGS I got one with that's a sort of lightish green torquois (spell?) colored one that looks more silver in the light. And i've decided to adopt a bunch of females because i feel really bad for them. they don't sell well and have to spend months in those little petshop cups. they're going to live in a 10 gallon together in my dorm- maybe 7 of them. :) and btw thanks lotus- my molly's fungus is definately going away. It's not gone yet, but it's getting there :)

Dec 8, 2004
Visit site
dang! those females are vicious! well i just went to the link after i posted so it's not a totally delayed reaction. haha. well im sure he healed- melafix cures fins pretty well. it's ok though- i was only planning on having females in there.

Dec 8, 2004
Visit site
yay my new betta's home now! he seems kind of dazed by the move but i know he's just getting used to it. i didn't even notice how pretty he was until i looked at him in the sun. he's silvery in the dark, and then when he swims his fins and scales "shimmer" different colors so there's waves of green, silver, blue, red, purple going down his body whenever he moves. *excited*