sorry

Nov 15, 2005
Port Dover Ontario
im srry about all the things i have said no i dont have a shark or a seahorse or a lionfish i have the things in my sig and my tanks great i was just mad and said i had those to get you guys mad

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
wow....so um yea...you wasted our time and made us think that you were even more of an idiot than you are...and you lied. way to go....my opinion of Canadians has taken a serious blow over the last few days. Way to be entirely juvenile.

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
IMO a couple of guys here are pissed because you ask without listening, you give some advice without really knowing the basics, and you still buy stuff that will eventually die, wich is the opposite of what the hobby is all about.
We all make errors but try to not repeat them , we try to get better, read and understand.

Feb 22, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Aresgod don't judge canadians by one who acts like an idiot, well maybe 2 or 3 depending on why your opinion of us has lowered, it would be the same as me saying all americans are idiots because of what George bush is doing, but I don't.

sutty30

Medium Fish
Oct 26, 2005
I do

Only Kidding*PEACE!*

come on Fishchacer seems young . learn from it kid and you will be ok

Last edited:

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I agree it does take a lot of guts to appologize but I wouldnt expect it to work on everyone. You really irritated a lot of people with your carelessness. I respect that you said your sorry and I know your young. Just learn from it.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
glad to see im not the only one that isnt to fond of canadians right now...
i thing it might be to late to oppologize though... and in my oppinion bush rules!

Last edited: