Spider????

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
So lately I have been noticing something like spiderwebs inside my saltwater tank. I figured it couldn't be because how could a spider live inside water? Well thats when I saw it... a spider... The smallest little thing but he is definitly there. What is he and what does he do? I can only imagine there arn't many of these around. Does anyone know? I told my husband to kill it (I hate spiders) and he said no that its probably a good thing. Is it just me because spiders and good thing, do not belong in the same sentence!

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
oh no... doesn't match any of thouse... This one was really small, i am talking millimeters. Looks just like a spider. Now i am not verbally inclinded, so i will try to describe it. It was brownish in colour, and had a big bum (lol), and legs. yup, that is it... to a T.

Hope the description narrowed it down. LOL

Milo

Large Fish
Jun 29, 2006
Brampton, Ontario
I just found this... could it be a pirate spider??? Anyone know anything about them.

Note to self.... "i can't believe i am looking online at spiders!.... take shower once i get home... leave the pup in the cage... just take a shower!"

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
could also be a type of snail, not to sure on the name but it is attached to thr rock, it send the little webs out to catch food then brings the web back in, i have one in my ten gallon that is as big as a half dollar