Stocking Question

fish_chic

Large Fish
Oct 30, 2006
florida
wondering if i can put gouramias in with platys, mollies, swords, and angels. i think that they are a beautiful fish and would love to have them.

Apr 22, 2003
NYC
shellvergel.blogspot.con
Is trhis for the tank listed in your (enormous ;) ) sig? Swords can be temperamental, they tend to nip a lot more than mollies and platies. But if your swords don't bother the angel, it'd be fine, i assume. Careful when you pick gouramis though. matter of fact, you really don't want more than one per tank, because they tend to get violent with each other. One should be alright though.

fish_chic

Large Fish
Oct 30, 2006
florida
thanks. and is my sig really that big. cause if it is i will make it smaller. i just like being noticed *crazysmil (hello i am right, and any one see me) haha. let me know if it really bothers anyone.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I agree that a gourami would be fine... you might even be able to have a pair, just make sure that you don't have more than one male because they are territorial with each other.

You might want to boost the number of cories for that poor lonely one before getting a gourami, they like to be in good size shoals and there's lots of room for a bunch on the bottom of a 95g.