Stocking question

ashvaz

New Fish
Feb 11, 2009
Hi,How many fishes can i have in a 3ft x 1ft x 1ft tank.Currently i have around 50 fishes.9 Angels,14 Poie,4 Shoe pumpkin,9 Oscar,12 Gourami,3 Dollars,2 Scat fish,2 Sucker.

Jun 21, 2008
Ashvaz - I hope you're joking. Especially since at least 2 of your fish seem to be made up. Clearly, you should not have 50 fish in a 22 gallon tank. If you're serious, start a new thread and ask for help. But people will tell you to get rid of about 80% of your fish.

hari-goshi

Medium Fish
Jan 17, 2009
Ashvaz - I hope you're joking. Especially since at least 2 of your fish seem to be made up. Clearly, you should not have 50 fish in a 22 gallon tank. If you're serious, start a new thread and ask for help. But people will tell you to get rid of about 80% of your fish.
This is the type of situation I was talking about. If this individual decides to "discard" alot of the info he is given , these type of things will continue to happen. Not even sure if this is legitimate though seems a little outrageous. Im going to leave the helpful responses to someone with more patience than myself.*PEACE!*