Take A Look

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I just got a couple of new additions. *SUPERSMIL I wanted to wait until the tank was up for a while and pretty established before I got something like this. I picked up a Blue Tuxedo Urchin (Pincushion Urchin) and a Fancy Yellow Brittle Sea Star. I think that these two complete my tank. :p Here are some pics:

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Very nice!

The urchin will soon let you know if any of your rockwork or any coral is not secure... I found my sea squirt on the back of my urchin one morning being taken for a ride! It was funny but the second time that happend it was kind of getting to be a pain in the a**.

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
awsome additions. The urchine is really interesting. Im not a big fan of brittle stars because they freak me out.... but his coloring is pretty cool ( I just hate the tentacles...)

Any updated full tank shots to share? :)

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
Wow, Guppy, beautiful yellow star! And great pic too, esp. the third one in your first post.

With coralline, I think it only takes time to grow. I've heard tell of coralline boosting additives out there but I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

I used a razor blade to scrape a lot of mine off the front viewing panel and that was 6 months ago, it's almost fully back now.