tank dimensions

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
alright for my ten gallon tank i already have the light and stand. i was wondering if there are any bigger tanks that would still fit the same stand , light, ect. and then i could upgrade a little plus add a sump to my nano tank not to mention adding alot more water volume... i belive my ten gallon is 10x20 i guess my question is are there any tanks with those same dimensions??

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
that would work... 5 gallons is a good upgrade plus i can get like another 5 gallons in the sump doubling up on water volume
u got any links??? i couldnt realy find anything

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
mattistat said:
i dont know i think that if you added weight it would make it verry unstabel.
well if i had a 15 gallon tank and went looking for a stand this is what they would sell me... it goes buy dimensions .. im sure weights a factor too but whos to say this stand wont hold an extra 5 gallons? i think ill be fine

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea petsmart is where i buy my tank thats prolly the first place ill check... 15 gallons would be perfect.. i dont know why i didnt think of this a long time ago *thumbsups

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
petsmart didnt have anything as far as 15- 20 gallon tanks .. i did find a 20h that was the same dimensions at big al's but i dont think i want a tank that tall....i think i wanna go with the 15 gallon but like i said i cant find one around here.... does anyone know a good site to purchase one online also at big al's i was looking at the smaller tanks that might fit under the stand for the sump and the only size i belive will fit is a 5.5 gallon do you think this will work??

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
aight i went to another lfs and the guy said hell have one in for me next week for $30... i found it for $20 online but that was before shipping