Tank of the YEAR 2006 contest!

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Hi all you Salties,

For those of you who do not go into the Lounge forum here is the latest update on POTM contest from FroggyFox:

"2006 Tank Contest Fresh/Salt/Brackish will be our January POTM. SO if you have tank shots you want to be entered into the 2006 Tank Contest you can send those in. It has to be a shot of the whole tank"

So let's show those FW & BW fellas that SW is they BEST and most beautifull tanks out there.!!!!! :)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Salty I hope that you are entering pics of your tank......

Kevin I hope you are entering pics of your dad's

Those are two of the nicest tanks I have seen...

Lorna said:
Salty I hope that you are entering pics of your tank......

Kevin I hope you are entering pics of your dad's

Those are two of the nicest tanks I have seen...
no kidding! when you see those huge tank contests online (forgot the site) they remind me so much of those tanks. its like our little taste of the big time here at MFT.

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
I have PM'd FroggyFox to confirm this for everyone.

Ooh! and YES I will be entering my tank. I've been waiting for the rematch since last SW VS FW. This time should be interesting as we now have BW as well.

I hope to see a lot of you Salties enter photo's into this, we can't have a FW win it again... :(

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Hey guys...if you get your pictures in by December 31st you will be safe. The contest will probably not be put up exactly on January 1st, so you might have a little longer than that...but the only guarantee is if you get them in before I put the contest up...so I'd suggest sending them in by the end of December.

As per usual, only two shots can be entered per person and its best if you give us pictures that are at least 400 x 600 pixels. (bigger is fine, it will be resized) Oh, and by the way PLEASE make sure that your file is attached to the email and not just a link to a photobucket or hosted picture somewhere because during the last contest there were some I couldn't put in because their links weren't right and I couldn't get the pictures up!

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Thanks FroggyFox for the clarifications :)

Okay Salties you heard Froggy, so lets get those Camera's out and get our pics in by DEC 31 /06. There are alot of beautifull tanks out there so lets show the TANK that SW is the most Beautifull!!!!