Tank pic's

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Finally got sand in the tank and the rockwork where i want it for now, the water has cleared up enough to get a decent pic.
Just thought i would share.

Last edited:

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
*GOLDFISH* *laughingc .. As far as stocking im still undecided but i would like to have a Powder Blue tang, Emperor Angel, Red Scooter Blennie, some clowns and a few others.. maybe some corals not anything to hard that requires alot of lighting b/c i don't wanna upgrade my lights!

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
Looks nice so far. :)

How much rock is in there -- it doesn't look like it's a pound per gallon.

Also, if the rock is sitting on top of the sand, you'll need to make sure it's really secure so burrowing fish/critters don't cause it to fall.

As far as I know, emperor angels are not generally reef safe, although some specimins can be, I think some may nip at your corals.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
there is only a hundred pounds in there now, to start with. I will be adding 50lbs or so more down the road. Some of the rocks are buried in the sand to make it more stable, so they are fairly secure. Some of the rocks are heavy for there size. Thanks for the comments!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
only reason i say that about the powder blue is because every site ive read says the care level is difficult where as the naso for example is easy carelevel ;)
These fish are very fragile
btw thats from saltwaterfish.com

Last edited: