Tattoo ink sold as aquarist recomended

the_sixx

Medium Fish
Dec 16, 2007
Watertown, NY
OK so I am getting in the Tat biz and was looking at inks and one makers selling line is "Our UV inks are so safe aquarists use them on fish to make them glow" ....so I sent them a note about it...it struck me as odd they would use the torture of injecting poor fishies to sell tattoo inks.

pwrmacG4

Superstar Fish
Jan 16, 2008
My LFS!
this is wrong.. but.... if you fish could get a tat what would it say or be?

my fish would have "my owner always tries to kill me" with a picture of a toilet bowl and a hand ready to flush!

I personally have 2 tats.

the_sixx

Medium Fish
Dec 16, 2007
Watertown, NY
I love tattoos, my fish's tat would say the same thing.....long story short i did a 50% water change and my live monitor kept rising I was like WTF why does the amonia keep going up its cause I forgot to plug back in the bio wheel lol but my fishies didnt get sick i was just changing lots of water that was my retard mistake lol

Jul 18, 2007
sg girls = suicide girls = hawt. here is the wiki definition.

SuicideGirls is a website that features softcore pin-up-style photos and text profiles of goth, punk and indie-styled young women (although styles reminiscent of the 1940s and '50s pin-up models are also incorporated) who themselves are known as the "Suicide Girls". The site also functions as an online community with member profiles and message boards, and features interviews with major figures in both popular and alternative culture. Access to most of the site requires a paid membership.