tentative fish for a new tank

Oct 22, 2002
Here is a possible list...I do know that P. crabros can be bullies, but I have 3 wimps. I now have half tangs and half malawis so not mixing is gonna be difficult because my fiance is taking over my current 30 gallon.
                         4 Neolamprologus Tretocephalus
                         6 Neolamprologus sp. Daffodil
                         4 Maylandia Callainos (cobalt blues)
                         2 Copadichromis sp. ???
                         3 Protomelas taeniolatus (Red Empress)
                         4 Pseudotropheus Polit
                         3 Pseudotropheus Crabro (bumblebee)
                         4 Chalinochromis Brichardi
                         3 Labidochromis Red Top Kimpuma
                         They will be in a 135 gallon tank probably by this weekend. I was wondering if this seemed okay with everyone. I have the cobalts, the tretocephalus', the crabros, and the copadichromis' already and they seem to get along just fine.

Oct 22, 2002
I just got my 135 gallon tank here from West covina. It has a pine stand and canopy. We are sanding it right now. Then we are going to spray 2 coats of clear coat finish on it. Then we are going to employ some help from a couple of artist friends and our own creative inspirations to tole paint a scene with different fish on the front of the stand. Then we'll spray more finish over it. Man...first weight lifting, then carpentry, then art, then biology. What a load. I am cycling my new tetratec 500 filter with my penguin 330 on the 30 gallon. I believe this should cover the  filtration for the tank. I need to get a heater to supplement the tetratec heating unit, but I am not getting that until I get paid. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures when I am done.