Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 5

friday Oct 29
pH: 7.6
High Range pH: 7.8
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 0

its really weird and i havent done a water change either!
Sombody help!!

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
plants in your tank? any visible algae growing? alage will lower nitrate. dissapearance of ammonia looks ok but what made it appear in the first place if the tank was cycled? IMO it wasnt completely cycled yet, keep taking care of the tank, dont add any fish until you get no ammonia or nitrite readings for a few weeks more.

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
shook...lolz

you must either be getting inaccurate nitrate results or there is algae growing in your tank and you cant notice it (maybe pleco has something to do with it) nitrates would not be 0 otherwise in a tank with a pleco w/o water changes for two weeks.
dont worry about it too much though, concentrate on the ammonia and nitrite. I'd say to be safe, wait till those two are 0 at the end of a week's time, and then do weekly water changes.

Sep 30, 2010
California
facebook.com
shook...lolz

you must either be getting inaccurate nitrate results or there is algae growing in your tank and you cant notice it (maybe pleco has something to do with it) nitrates would not be 0 otherwise in a tank with a pleco w/o water changes for two weeks.
dont worry about it too much though, concentrate on the ammonia and nitrite. I'd say to be safe, wait till those two are 0 at the end of a week's time, and then do weekly water changes.
gimmie 2 min ill test the nitrates again....