Thanks everyone!

Meghan

Large Fish
Feb 27, 2008
Lynchburg, Va
I ran across this forum a few days ago and finally joined because I found myself spending so much time in here. I want to commend everyone! I feel like I have already learned a tremendous amount. My Mom used to have a tank, so we've enjoyed discussing everything too- I think maybe I've even taught her a thing or two! I've had so much fun reading and learning from everyone else's posts. Thanks!

Meghan

Large Fish
Feb 27, 2008
Lynchburg, Va
Thanks! I was reluctant because my boyfriend belongs to a lot of car forums and all those guys do is make fun of each other- maybe it's a guy thing. Anyways, you restored my faith in forums! *BOUNCINGS

ishar

MFT Staff
Jul 27, 2007
Hamilton, ON.
no worries about that here. This is one of the friendliest places to talk to people on the net- we are all just happy to help :).

Now in the chat board we might get to teasing others though ;)

Meghan

Large Fish
Feb 27, 2008
Lynchburg, Va
no worries about that here. This is one of the friendliest places to talk to people on the net- we are all just happy to help :).

Now in the chat board we might get to teasing others though ;)
Haha, yup I can handle some teasing, its the outright meaness of those other car forums that bothers me. Why can't people just keep their mouths shut? Guess it's because your online- you feel invincible.
Everywhere I have been on here- and I've gotten around- it's been very friendly. :)

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
those car forums are mostly made up of testosterone-infused guys... they like to get aggressive. :) That whole "my engine is bigger than your engine" thing... lol
More like my 'exhaust pipe' is bigger than your 'exhaust pipe'!
(pretty much along the same lines of what you said, Lotus...I just wanted to throw that out there for clarification purposes...:rolleyes: )

Welcome aboard, Meghan. :)
BV :p